Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
- IP Address.
- Contact information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Preferences information such as email subscription type preferences and communication preferences
- Information about your business such as company name, company size, industry
- Demographic information such as region, job title, interests and zip code
- Only when necessary to determine suitable products and services, may we collect financial information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments, income, revenue, assets, credits, deductions, expenses, and bank account information
- As is true of most websites, we also automatically gather information about your cookies, as detailed the section regarding Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We use this information to:
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products and services
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send you marketing communications, such as newsletters and blog posts Improve our website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
In addition to the information above, the following data is collected from clients to fulfill our contractual obligation to deliver accounting and tax products and services:
- Billing information such as credit card number and billing address
- Financial information such as bank or brokerage account numbers, types of investments, shareholder information such as cap table, income, revenue, assets, credits, deductions, expenses, and bank account information
- Unique identifiers such as user name, account number, and password
- Date of Birth
We use this information to:
- Establish your identity
- Assess the needs of your business to determine if any suitable products or services are necessary
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Provide requested financial services
- Respond to your questions and concerns
You may choose to stop receiving our marketing or sales emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for the specific reason for which it was provided to us. An example of this is when you refer a friend or colleague to Pry Financials.
Where requested to do so by Pry Financials, you must also assist Pry Financials with any requests by the individual to access or update the personal information you have collected from them.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that we partner with in joint marketing efforts. In this case, the webpage on which you are submitting your personal information will explicitly state that the data will be shared, and who it will be shared with.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- As required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Pry Financials is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our webpages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs) that are used along with cookies to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used. They are also used in some of our emails to let us know which emails and links have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our customer communications and marketing campaigns.
Our webpages may also contain Web beacons that are set by our third party partners. Web beacons are used along with cookies in order to enable our partners to compile aggregated statistics to analyze how our site is used.
We use a third party to gather information about how you and others use our website. For example, we will know how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used in order to deliver a better experience for you.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Pry Financials. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on our forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any questions about security on our website, you can contact us at email@example.com
Where Data is Processed & Stored
To provide you with products and services, we may store, process, and transmit information in the United States and locations around the world. Information may also be stored locally on the devices you use to access our products and services.
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
In accordance with applicable laws, we keep your information for as long as needed to serve you and maintain your account as needed to operate our business, or to improve our offerings or develop new ones.
We retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We may retain or use your information as necessary to comply with our policies, legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Data Privacy Provisions for EU Citizens
We process your information to provide the products and services you request and for our legitimate business interests, including marketing, as well as to fulfill contractual obligations with you to deliver accounting and tax preparation products and services.
As a citizen of the European Union (EU), you have certain rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
- You have the right to access and correct your information.
- You have the right to obtain erasure of your information, object to or restrict processing activities related to your information, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your information after you have provided it.
- You have the right to obtain a copy of your information in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority regarding our processing of your information.
- Also, if the information you provide contains special categories of personal data, we will only process it with your explicit consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
- For assistance in exercising any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com.
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
Pry Financials does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent by browsers.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.